Saturday 19 November 2016

ITS HEATING UP FOR A NEW YEAR AHEAD



Its been a while since my last update on the website and I do apologize. There has been a fair amount going on at my end. My renegade 420 has gone through some very cool changes of late. Lowrance Australia and Tonic Eyewear have given the boat a full custom freshwater themed wrap.

alot went into the process of this wrap with a lot of design work performed by Allen Chew from Monster Graphix, Allen is a fantastic graphic designer that specializes in mainly marine and Fishing designs and artwork and let me tell you this dude really knows his stuff. I was able to partake in the design features of this wrap, and over many back and forth emails with Allen, he came up with this amazing Bass, Murray Cod and Golden Perch design that literally blew me away when i seen the draft copies of the design.

The full effect of the boat came together when Richard Potter from X Factor Signs layed the artwork on the hull. This was the first time I have met Richard and Rich has really made his mark on the industry with amazing work on some of the most reknown tournament boats in the country including Carl Jaocumsens Skeeters. and he made the final effect on the renegade come to life. I thank you both very much Allen and Richard



The boat has Had a Motorguide xi5 with pinpoint gateway fitted thanks to Mercury Marine Australia, Point one GPS Atenna fitted from Lowrance,  and also Lowarnce supplied the bow of the boat with another HDS 12 Gen 3 thats linked to the helm unit.











This year I started filming a mini Bass documentary/ Passion Video on our amazing native Australian Bass called Chasing Bronze. Its apart of my new branched video productions Cattai Cast Productions. This video will outline exactly what Bass fishing does for me and many other anglers across this country. We will be filming for most of the Bass season and will be edited throughout next year and hopefully released late February/March so stay tuned.









This Bass season has been a slower one than usual compared to most other seasons with plenty of Bass caught but the big ones a few and far. The Bass have really started to fire on surface lures, this is what cranks my gears, just in time for some new Jackall Lures surface cicadas.












The Bream have moved out on the depths now and started moving into the shallows on the flats, this gives me perfect opportunities to target them on some shallow diving Jackall Chubby Cranks. Now Bream fishos know that this is not always an easy task as the Bream sit high into the mangroves and can be a task to get them to bite and extract them from the hiding posts. Stay tuned for more of this fishing in the coming weeks.





A few fun sized Kingfish have filled our Harbour this spring, sometimes taking Bream lures and punishing me on 6 pound gear, some of them you can play out, some of them usually come off better.

George here landed a beaut of a king, going 80 cm in his kayak while fishing for Mulloway.





A few Lowrance electronics presentations done throughout the winter and springtime, if your in the area when I do one of these presentations please come along as this is a very informative show that I present which leaves fishos asking a crazy amount of questions and trouble shooting. This is a wealth of information for many fishos to learn how to use their electronics instead of just having them as ornaments on the boat.

This was a Prenetation i dis at Castle Hill RSL Club.





As many might know by now, Last winter had me leave OSP Lures and join the famous Jackall Lures Company., I also left Gary Loomis's Edge rods, Toray Braid Japan and joined Gosen PE Braid and Tairyo rods. This shift was on my own behalf and does not represent any ill manner on any of these companies or their products, it was just a change for a different direction I am going and puts me in a  greater position for future direction.

Now there has been a fair amount of cool products that all these companies have supplied me to test out on the water on which I will go into more detail with in the future, but here is a few product photos for you to have a look at.










ENJOY A FEW VIDEOS 

Australian Salmon bust off on 6 pound gear.


                                                         Rat Kingfish on Micro Jig








4 comments:

  1. One way to prevent episodes of herpes is to eat foods as close as possible to nature. Eat food products containing natural ingredients, food coloring and preservatives. Stay hydrated, now to buy it your body to not be exhausted. Exercises performed a few times a week. There are special diets against epidemics. Other methods of healing herpes include healing the merdicine, the body is nature, she also needs the natural merdicine for a quick cure. I was a patient for 2 years and Dr. Akhigbe healed me with her herbal medicines and helped me understand their effectiveness. Saw many of his testimonials on the internet while looking for a cure for me and I contacted him through his email address drrealakhigbe@gmail.com and I got the drug through services express delivery. Fortunately, I made everything perfect, because he commented on it drink just for three weeks "the akhigbe doctor knows all the root of herbal medicine for all diseases as long as he was godfather of the herbalism" he heals diseases such as herpes, hiv / aids, diabetes, cancer, haptics a and b, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2348142454860 He can also cure these diseases like HIVand AIDS HERPES,DIABETICES,CANCER, HEPATITIS B ABC, .ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com...or whatAPP him ..+2348142454860 he is a real good and honest man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES HEPATITiES A AND B DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of habalism contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete

  4. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr Voke., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email (doctorvoke@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete