Saturday 16 April 2016

CHANGE OF SEASON

Autumn is well and truly among us, and as I took a few months off to spend some time with my family I have recently got back into the swing of things. As I exclusively now write articles for Kaydo fishing World www.kaydofishingworld.com I have the series of sounder articles now free of charge on the website with some great feedback for anglers who have since had trouble understanding sounder settings and exactly how to utilize the unit to provide a more productive time out on the water.

Latest news on my bot the 420 renegade is a full cutom freshwater themed boat wrapped has been designed in conjunction with Lowrance and Tonic Eyewear and will be installed later next month followed by Lowrance's new 3D structure scan and a Motorguide Xi5 trolling motor. here are a few pics of what I've been up to.






























No comments:

Post a Comment